Friday, March 20, 2009

Beautiful Beginning


Have you ever had questions of why someone did something to that person? Well, you're not the only one. I have been through the same thing many times before. In this story, I will be talking about how my mother and father had split up and left me with no say. Throughout the story many things will unravel and show a new side to my father. Also you will be able to feel the same way I felt on that day. As you read you will be asking the same questions that I had asked myself before and the answer will be in there too.

The type of introduction my short story has is one that starts with a question and some details that might come up in the story. The intended audience that would be interested in my short story is the audience of teenagers and preteens.

No comments: