Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Graphic Organizer about Adam Grimm


The information that I used to answer the graphic organizer is: 1. What Adam's father had told Adam to do during the summer when he got into high school, 2. The stamp competitions that Adam had entered in, 3. How Adam had gotten better at his paintings and drawings of waterfowl, 4. How Adam was able to win the F.D.A.S contest at the age of 21.

Annotating helped me take notes because it is easier to do then taking notes the old fashioned way. Annotating was easier because unlike book 2, in book 3 I had the passage and I could be able to read the passage on my own and puts my notes in the margins. Also, I could look back at my notes and makes it easier to get extra notes that I may have missed before when I was taking my notes.

No comments: